The season of monsoon has just begun and the craving to feel those refreshing droplets of rains is at its peak. Monsoon not only makes the city cooler but the joy of relishing ‘tea’ and fried food in rains is priceless! However, amidst all this fun what we tend to forget is the damage that rain causes to our hair.
Monsoon brings respite from the heat strokes and dreadful sun burns. But what it also brings along is frizzy hair, itchy scalp and hair loss. Hair problems become more frequent in rainy season. Rains takes away lustre of hair and besides hair fall treatment, our scalp attains a tendency to develop a fungal infection making it itchy and full of dandruff.
Nevertheless, you no longer have to worry about your hair during the monsoon. Whether you have curly or straight hair, Advanced Hair Studio has come up with some nice hairstyles which are easier and best apt in monsoon.
Stay cool with a chic fishtail braid:
- Separate your hair into two sections
- Start by grabbing a small section of hair from the outside of the right section of hair
- Bring that small section of hair over the top of the right section, bring it down between the two sections, and then add it to the inside of the left section.
- Repeat on the left side, taking a strand from the outside of the left section and bringing it over to join the right section.
- Now just continue on over and over again until you get to the end!
If you are feeling too hot, a braided bun will suit you perfectly! It is easy & quick to make and is highly recommended for ladies heading to work.
Follow the link to learn how to do this hairstyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ldxd9kergA
If you are heading to a brunch or evening cocktail you will love this elegant messy bun look!
Check out this video to learn how to do this elegant bun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jveyo15dOM
For girls having short hair get inspired by minibuns! This hairstyle will give you a girly look when going out with friends
Here are some more hair tutorials to make you rock with the best hairstyle in town!
Braiding your hair in this season not only protects it from the damage but also strengthens the hair follicles. Also the damp weather calls for the need to keep your mane dry at all times. Do not make the mistake of stepping out without an umbrella or the water proof hat which protects your hair during the season!